Water Heaters come in many different forms. Their sole function is to provide hot water to the building it is located in. We install every single water heater option. Call us for a free estimate.
Call us for regularly scheduled service Monday- Friday 8am – 5pm
Emergency water heater repairing, replacement and new tank installation service is available 24/7 even on holidays.
Hot Water Tank Service
At Quality Plumbing Services Inc. we understand your water heater is one of the hardest working and most depended upon pieces of equipment in your home or business in the Schaumburg, IL area. Anything that provides hot water 24/7 will have a limited life. Water heaters have an average life span of 8-10 years.
Call for service today, if you notice any of the following conditions:
- If you hear your water heater making a popcorn popping sound
- See corrosion around the connections
- Run out of hot water regularly
- The water heater is over 10 years old
- You have no hot water
Considering Tankless Water Heater?
Some of the advantages of tankless water heating include:
- Never run short of hot water
- No waiting for water to heat up
- Environmentally responsible
- Energy savings of up to 40%
- Longer lifespan than tank-style models – averaging twenty years
- Space savings – only about the size of a carry-on suitcase
- Fresh, clean water that has not absorbed the rust and scale inside a traditional water tank
- No damage potential from leaks or flooding from a ruptured tank
We price match or beat most of our competitors prices.
Upfront & Fair Pricing
Our prices are fair and honest combined with our price match guarantee make us the go to provider in the Chicagoland area.
A Plumber You Can Trust
Choosing All Clear Sewer as your service provider is a wise choice. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide you with excellent service. We offer plumbing coupons and a senior citizen discount to alleviate the impact of unforeseen problems with your sewer or plumbing system.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Call us day or night for any plumbing or sewer emergency you are experiencing.